Information You Need
Access the Resident Portal Login that includes important documents, statements, auto ePayments, maintenance claims, and direct communication with the Property Manager.
Looking to buy a home? We absolutely support you. Owning your own home can be one of the best financial moves you can make. We are licensed Realtors that can answer any questions you have about the home buying process. Call us for help at 801-486-6200.
Refer a Friend Program
Get $100 using the Refer a Friend Program: Current Tenants may be eligible to receive $100 toward rent by referring qualified applicants. Contact the main office for details.
To avoid unnecessary fees and penalties, refer to your lease and follow the steps below:
- Complete the 30 day notice form here: Click Here
- Review move out checklist, cleaning list and charges Click Here
- Communicate your move with the utility company and DO NOT DISCONNECT services at the residence. If you do, you will be charged $50.
- Turn in all your keys, garage door openers, pool keys, etc at the office, during office hours.
- Confirm forwarding address with the office to avoid Security Deposit refund delays.
Dispute Resolution Committee Submission: Click Here