TierOne Real Estate LLC Property Management
TierOne Real Estate property management is your source for premium property management services in Utah.
TierOne is a Salt Lake City full service property management company, handling all phases of property management for our clients. From locating and selecting the best and most reliable tenants through advertising and pre-screening to collecting rent, maintenance and repairs, quarterly property inspections to ensure that the properties are all up to local real estate code, evictions if necessary, 24/7 telephone and Internet hotlines and property status updates, monthly property financial statements and the depositing of our customers' monthly rental incomes into their banks of choice by way of easy ACH transfer. Our ability to perform all of these tasks with professionalism and efficiency at the highest of levels is what has led TierOne to become the unquestioned leader in property management Salt Lake City Utah.
For the best in Salt Lake City property management, call our knowledgeable and friendly staff today at (801) 486-6200 and they will be more than happy to discuss your specific property rental needs with you and what makes TierOne the right choice when it comes to property management Salt Lake City.
Why owners trust TierOne Real Estate property management with their properties:
- Cost-Effective Pricing - a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local knowledge - expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance
- Shorter Vacancies - a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy to rent faster
- Meticulous Screening - includes criminal, credit, sex offender, income and employment checks
- Online Owner Portal - with access to financial reports and all property activity
- Flexible Accounting - for all sizes of property portfolios
- Consistent Inspections - both inside and out to assess property condition
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services - to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Million $ Liability Insurance Policy and risk mitigation policies in place
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity